We aim to ensure your shopping experience with us is as satisfactory as possible. If you experience any difficulties using our site or services, please contact us via email in the first instance or give us a call for a quick response.
Purchasing our products implies that you have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions mentioned in this website.
Shipping and Handling
All orders we receive are treated as high priority and carefully picked and packed to be dispatched by next working day. We normally aim to dispatch the goods within 48 hours of receiving your order and an order confirmation email is automatically sent confirming that your order has been received.
We try our best to offer you the cheapest rates possible. Hence we have tailored the price list to suite your orders whether it's just a jar or a bulk order. All UK deliveries up to 2kgs are sent via Royal mail recorded delivery and thereafter sent by the cheapest couriers.
Please click HERE for the full postal rate card applied for our online customers. By selecting the correct shipping destination and class of service before payment you can be sure that your item will reach your door step on time. The non-mainland areas we deliver to are Northern Ireland/Channel Island, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man & Scilly Isles and Isle of Wight. Please note all orders are VAT inclusive and no further hidden charges are added.
* PLEASE NOTE: We restrict the maximum weight per order to 30Kgs.If your order is above this limit, please raise another order to accommodate the excess or call our office to discuss the delivery options. The weight of the order is calculated by adding the net weight of the items PLUS the packaging materials. For example 300g of Mango pickle will be calculated as 575g which includes 300g (net weight) + 275g (bottle and packaging material weight).
All parcels are sent via First class Recorded delivery. Transit times are within 2 working days. all Parcels are normally sent the next working day after receipt of an order. Tracking numbers can be provided upon request once the items are dispatched. If your parcel delivery time is critical please contact us by email to discuss options. Please fill the special note column to tell us if you are not available at certain time to receive an order.
For deliveries to Europe we use our courier service (except for parcels under 2Kg which uses Airmail Small Packets post). Delivery time may vary depending on the EU postal zone.
Please see below for the countries with respective zones where we spread our service.
- EU Postal Zone 1- Belgium, France, Germany, Holland, Netherland, and Luxembourg -- 2 working days.
- EU Postal Zone 2 - Austria, Denmark, Liechtenstein -- 2 to 4 working days.
- EU Postal Zone 2(Switzerland Only) -- 2 to 4 working days.
- EU Postal Zone 3 - Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain -- 3-4 working days
- EU Postal Zone 4 - Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden -- 4 to 5 working days.
- EU Postal Zone 5 (EU) - Bulgaria, Greece (inc Island), Latvia, Lithuania & Romania -- 4-8 working days.
- EU Postal Zone 5 (Non EU) - Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Iceland, Montenegro &Serbia --4-8 working days (Currently suspended until postal rates are finalized)
- Non EU Postal Zone 6-All other country's deliveries are currently suspended until postal rates are finalized.
Collect @ Store
Customers have the option to collect orders from the store in-person after confirming the collection time via telephone or email. Postage charges are not applied for this facility. Please note collect @ store orders are packed in Natco carry bags to avoid packaging charges.
If an item is out of stock we will email you with the option to cancel those lines or to wait until stock levels return to normal and we deliver the balance of the order.
Most of our products are tax inclusive; otherwise 17.5% VAT is added.
You can contact us via telephone, fax, email or in person. We are glad to assist you with any queries related to our products. Please email us at email@example.com.